Online Accounting Services in India
Accounting is a vital process in running any business efficiently and profitably. CompaniesNext offers a full range of accounting and bookkeeping services to global companies in accordance with Indian GAAP. Each client has utmost importance to us irrespective of size of business, hence we depute a specialized team member having deep and sector-specific experience in managing the accounting affairs for each engagement. Our team has considerable hands-on expertise and is conversant with the latest guidelines and pronouncements on IGAAP, IndAS and other applicable tax and regulations applicable to different companies.
Our accounting and bookkeeping services include all 4 stages of the accounting process:
- recording financial transactions in the books of business
- classifying the transactions into meaningful and orderly types
- summarizing the accounting data into useful reports and
- interpreting the financial data to assist in decision-making.
Our services generally include:
- Setting up accounting and MIS system
- Preparation and implementation of standard operating procedures for accounts and bookkeeping
- Preparing chart of accounts
- Management of Accounts Receivable (AR) and Accounts Payable (AP)
- Bank and Credit Card Reconciliation (BRS)
- Inventory, payroll management
- Fixed assets accounting
- Monthly, quarterly, and year-end reviews
- Preparing Financial Statements and assistance in audit
- Generating reports (Book and Tax purposes)
- Management Reporting
- Financial Analysis, etc.
Softwares we use
Our team uses the following global and cloud-based accounting software considering the requirement of the client and the nature & size of the business:
- Quick book
Why Companies Next?
- Global cloud-based accounting software
- Expert professionals
- Serving medium to large Indian and global businesses
- Hassle-free and timely service delivery
- Dedicated relationship manager
- Part time and full time staffing flexibility
- A proactive and responsive approach