“The Better YOU know your competition, the better prepared YOU are”
Market Study Agency in India | Market Research
For the companies who wish to enter the Indian market or plan to launch a new product, we conduct a customized pre-entry market study that identifies the factors in the target markets that would include the overview of the market, product survey, customer preferences, competition analysis, sales & distribution analysis, location study, CSR, SWOT analysis, etc.
After completing a pre-entry market study and having made necessary analysis and planning, the foreign company can expand/ establish their business activities into India with confidence – even without much experience in this country. The same also holds good for anyone who plans to launch a new product in India.
The market study conducted by us is fully customized as per the company’s product/services and broadly covers the following aspects:
- Defining nature and size of the market
- Demand and supply analysis of the product/service
- Key growth drivers
- Possible challenges & emerging opportunities
- Market trends
- Competitors positioning
Product/ service survey
- Analysis of existing comparable product/service
- Customer feedback on such product/ service
- Likely demand of such product/ service in the market
- Customer survey
- Analysis of customer preference relating to such product/service
- Market trends and customer buying pattern
- Key players in the market and their profiles including their products, prices, business models, trade practices
- Relative competitive strengths and weaknesses of key players
Sales & Distribution Analysis
- Possible sales and distribution channels
- Key trade practices
- Comparative analysis of different channels
- Expectation of channel/trade partners
- Comparative analysis of different available locations
- Identification of suitable location considering different selection criteria including land cost, infrastructure development, availability of labor and material, proximity to customer, power availability, regulatory & business environment.
- Strength of company’s product with competitors
- Possible weak points
- Opportunities available in market
- Possible regulatory and other business threats.