Contact Us

    When goods are sent to someone who is not a taxable person ('bill to'-'ship to' scenarios), who will receive the ITC?

    Answered 25-Nov-2022

    When the items are given to a third party at the request of the taxpayer, it is assumed that the registered person has received the goods. So, the person on whose order the products are supplied to a third party will be entitled to ITC.


    0 0 843 views