Contact Us

    Can a registered person receive ITC for products or services used in the construction of a structure for commercial use?

    Answered 25-Nov-2022

    ITC on products or services provided by an individual for the building of real estate other than machinery and plant is not permitted. Plant and machinery only refers to items that are supported by a foundation or other kind of structural support and excludes things like land and buildings.


    0 0 884 views