Limited Liability Partnership Registration in Faridabad
Limited Liability Partnership (LLP) is a body corporate formed and registered under the Limited Liability Partnership Act, 2008 and is a legal entity separate from that of its partners. LLP has perpetual succession. Any change in the partners of LLP shall not affect the existence, rights or liabilities of the LLP.
Every LLP shall have at least two designated partners who are individuals and at least one of them shall be resident in India. In case of an LLP in which all the partners are bodies corporate or in which one or more partners are individuals and bodies corporate, at least two individuals who are partners of such LLP or nominees of such bodies corporate shall act as designated partners.
Minuimum Requirements for Limited Liability Partnership Registration in Faridabad
Minimum 2 shareholders
One of the Directors must be Indian Resident
DSC(Digital Signature Certificate) for two directors
Minimum 2 Directors
No Minimum Authorised Share Captial
The directors and the shareholders can be same person
DIN(Director Identification number) for 2 Directors
Documents Required for Private Limited Company Registration
- Copy of PAN (in case of resident)
- Copy of Passport (in case of non-resident)
- Copy of proof of identity (Voters ID/ Passport/ Driving License)
- Copy of residential proof (Bank Statement/Telephone Bill/ Mobile Bill/ Gas Bill), (Any one, not older than 2 months)
- Disclosure of interest in other entities*
- Consent Letter*
From Partner sd
- Copy of Sale deed/ Property Deed (in case of owned property) or Lease Deed (in case of rented premises)
- Copy of Telephone or Mobile/Electricity or Gas Bill of registered office (Any one, not older than 2 months)
- No-objection Certificate from the owner from the owner of the premises for its use as registered office
- Subscriber Sheet*
- LLP Agreement*
Note 1: *Draft will be provided by our team
Advantages of a Private Limited Company Formation
Separate Legal entity
As a juristic legal person, both the company and its members have separate legal identity that is distinct from each other.
A company existence is uninterrupted, even the death or insolvency of shareholder(s)/ directors cannot affect the continuity of business of the company.
The liability of members of a private limited company is limited to the amount of share capital remaining unpaid on the shares held by them.
Easy transferability of ownership
The ownership in a private limited company is easily transferable by way of transfer of shares from one member to another subject to the restriction that the total number of members of a private limited company cannot exceed 200.
In Private Limited Comapny, 100% Foreign Direct Investment is allowed that means any foreign entity or foregin person can directly invest in a Private Limited Company.
The particulars of the company are the available on a public database. Which improves the cerdibility of the company as it makes it easy to authenticate the details.